During this COCA Call, presenters will provide a COVID-19 update and discuss strategies for healthcare facilities to optimize personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies such as eye protection, isolation gowns, facemasks, and N95 respirators.
Webinar participants and viewers will accomplish the following:
- Describe CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for respective constituents.
- Discuss concerns and issues related to preparedness for and response to urgent public health threats.
- Identify reliable information resources for the topic.
- Describe how to promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention.