Applications for ISAC Project Grants are now open.
- Applications for £5,000 – £10,000 invited to support low-resource research projects
- It’s easy to apply
- Only principal applicant needs to be from an ISAC Member Society
- One country must be low- to middle- income
- Deadline 1 September 2020
Research projects should address one of the three following areas:
- What are feasible and effective prevention strategies to prevent transmission of (resistant) pathogens in low resource settings?
- What basic laboratory support does a healthcare system minimally need to tackle infectious diseases?
- How do we improve antimicrobial use worldwide to ensure it is delivered only to those who need it?
To apply, visit the website.