If you are not a member, please register with the link below:
Will being a member of ICAN improve your abilities to practice Infection Prevention and Control?
You be the Judge.
- Have Voting rights: Are eligible to vote and be voted for onto the ICAN board
- Are eligible to initiate and /or serve on ICAN working groups
- Get a 10% reduction in membership fees if you register through your country’s IPC society
- Have access to Technical expertise
- Have opportunity to network
- Get information about IPC conferences
- Access to members only section of the website
- Access to bursaries and scholarships
- Get a reduction of fees to ICAN conferences
- In addition members will receive two newsletters annually.
- Use the newsletter to promote IPC conferences and events in your country, share cases and trends.
Listed below are the available Working Group open to all ICAN Members:
- Education Working Group (including Cape to Cairo programme)
- Scientific Committee (including Research and Support)
- Membership and recruitment Committee
- Communication committee (including the Newsletter)
- Surveillance Working group
- Community participation committee
If you want to register as an ICAN member please use the following link. You will receive a confirmation registration in your email. ICAN will respond within 7 working days to confirm your ICAN Membership Number. Your membership number will be unique and should be used in all ICAN correspondence.
Please renew your membership with the following link: